This month, we launched our new Qi website. Come on over and check it out! http://qiintegratedhealth.com.
With the launch of our new site, we have also added the convenience of Online Booking for our existing clients. To visit our online booking site, click the “Book an Appointment” button on our website or click here. We are currently offering this service for Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Registered Massage Therapy appointments.
Once you are at our Online Booking Site:
- Choose the modality of treatment, and select the type of appointment you wish to book.
- Select your appointment and create your online booking account by entering in your First and Last Name under “New to our site?”
- Enter one of two things to complete your account registration:
a) Your home address; or
b) The last 4 digits of your mobile number (or whichever phone number you provided us when you booked your first appointment).
Now that you have created your account, you can book the appointment you previously selected. You will be given the option to add “notes” to your booking, which could include the reason you are seeking treatment (injury, pain, etc).
Benefits to creating an online account with Qi Integrated Health:
- Book appointments online, any day and any time.
- Access your “My Info” which allows you to:
- View your scheduled appointments
- Email yourself your schedule
- View your visit and purchase history (convenient if you’d like to know which practitioner you saw last or to verify if you have all of your receipts)
- Update your contact information
We have added this new service at Qi for your convenience and are always available to talk with you via phone or email as well. We would love to hear your feedback about our new website and your online booking experience! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please contact us at 604-742-8383 or [email protected]
-Article prepared by Nora Kistchouk, Qi Integrated Health Clinic Manager